Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome (PCOS) is a common and widespread disease in females who largely fall their reproductive age. PCOS is a state in which females may suffer from irregular periods, acne, weight gain, thinning hair, and ovarian cyst. The cause of the illness could be any but a little control over diet and lifestyle can ease you with the disease.
Here are some common tips you can follow to cure PCOS naturally:
- Eat a balanced diet: Your diet can help you control the level of the fluctuating hormones in your body. It can bring back your monthly cycles to normal. You must eat a balanced diet that is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Take protein and balanced carbohydrates: You must eat healthy and a balanced diet. It is important that whatever you eat is consumed in a balanced quantity. More females concentrate on eating low carbohydrates in their diet. Instead, they should look for protein options in their food. Plant-based proteins and a vegan diet have advantages in abundance to be included in the food daily.
- Choose anti-inflammatory food: Choose to eat foods like olive oil, leafy greens, tomatoes, and fruits like blueberries, strawberries, cherries, and oranges. These are anti-inflammatory food items that wipe away the inflammation in your body.
- Increase your iron intake: Some of the rich iron sources for your diet are spinach, broccoli, and eggs. Females tend to lose a lot of iron during their monthly cycles. It causes iron deficiency and weakness in your body. Remember a balanced diet is the only option because too much iron can cause trouble.
- Intake magnesium: Women with PCOS may suffer from high levels of anxiety. Magnesium works best to calm the nervous system thereby reducing symptoms of heart palpitation, stress, and anxiety.
- Reduce caffeine consumption: Avoid drinking caffeine as it can hinder the estrogen and the hormone levels on your body. For that quick energy push, you can replace caffeinated drinks with green herbal tea.
- Consume Zinc: Try to include zinc supplements in your daily diet. It helps to increase fertility and the immune system in the body. Zinc can also help to cure too much hair growth which is a symptom of PCOS.