Painful periods treatment in greater noida
Worried about your monthly menstruation cycles because of heavy bleeding and excessive pain? That would cause the change of moods and weakness in you. It is a common problem for many females.
Pain During Periods
Do you stay away from work because of severe pain during the periods? If yes, then we are here to make you feel better. For any disease, it is important to understand the cause.
You can visit and meet us at Dr. Smiti Women�s Clinic. Dr. Smiti is an experienced gynecologist who can relieve you from the pain and discomfort. We can conduct all the required tests at our clinic to save your and our time. Our staff is trained and we have dieticians also. They can guide you with a healthy diet that supports your body to recover better from the painful periods and blood loss.
Doctor, can you please tell me the cause of the pain during periods?
Yes, I can explain to you the cause of the pain during periods. These are the cause of pain:
1. Physiological � It is to have mild pain during periods
4. Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
5. Fibroids esp Submucosal
6. Early puberty.
What triggers the pain during menstruation cycle?
Prostaglandin, a hormone, is responsible for the muscle contraction in the uterus. When contraction occurs, it causes pain during the menstruation cycle
Can some medical conditions cause pain during periods?
Yes, some medical conditions can cause pain during periods. These include:
1. Fibroids: Women who suffer from fibroids in their uterus are said to have painful periods. These are non-cancerous tumors that can build some pressure causing pain.
2. Endometriosis: It is the growth of cells of the inner lining of the uterus that grows outside the body part. Endometriosis is itself a painful illness that can increase pain during periods.
3. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: PID refers to the diseases that cause inflammation in the pelvic region. Infection of the fallopian tubes, ovaries, or uterus can lead to pain during the menstruation cycle.
4. Some women have a small cervix which can lead to pain because of the pressure due to the flow of the blood during menstruation.
Dr. Smiti, how do you treat painful periods? Is there a treatment for the pain during periods?
Yes, there is a treatment for the pain during periods. Well, at our clinic we will first examine the patient to identify the reason for pain during periods. After that, these are some common treatment options we would suggest:
1. Vitamin supplements like Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin E, and Omega Fatty Acids.
2. Iron, magnesium, and calcium tablets.
3. Diet improvement.
When should I seek a doctor when I have painful periods every month?
You can consult a doctor as soon as possible when the severity of pain during the menstruation cycle keeps you away from routine jobs.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Dr. Smiti Jain
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
With more than a decade of experience in both government run and privately managed healthcare facilities, Dr. Smiti Jain is fully qualified in delivering the highest level of quality care in the fields of gynecology and obstetrics .
Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic
(Mon to Sat)
- Morning 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Evening 05:30 PM – 07:00 PM