Heavy periods treatment in greater noida
Uterine Fibroids are the noncancerous growth of the uterus. It may happen to the females when their body is ready to conceive. Does this sound scary to you? Don’t worry uterine fibroids not develop very rarely develop into the cancer. Sometimes, you will never know that you have Uterine Fibroids.
But if you observe unusual heavy bleeding then there are chances of you to suffer from this disease. A gynecologist can confirm the existence of fibroids. Are you not sure of whom to consult? If yes, then you must visit Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic. It is the best clinic and healthcare center for gynecology and related diseases. Dr. Smiti is an expert and experienced doctor who can suggest the best treatment for you. Our clinic is equipped with the latest technology and equipment to offer world-class facilities.
How would I know that I suffer from uterine fibroids?
If you feel any of these symptoms then you must immediately meet our specialist:
1. Heavy bleeding during periods.
2. Pelvic pain.
3. Frequent urination.
5. Backache or leg pains.
6. Backache or leg pains.
Can you please explain to us the causes of Uterine Fibroids?
The research of several years have helped to establish that these can be the reason for Uterine Fibroids:
Hormones: the two hormones: estrogen and progesterone are responsible for the growth of uterine lining. These hormones tend to promote the growth of fibroids.
Genetic Changes: Change of genes can lead to the development of fibroids.
What happens to these fibroids after pregnancy? Are these harmful?
After pregnancy or delivery, these uterine fibroids may disappear or shrink. The uterus will go back to the normal size.
Can diet affect the occurrence of uterine fibroids?
You should consult Dr. Smiti to know more about how diet can affect the uterine fibroids. She will tell you that an unhealthy and uncontrolled diet can increase the risk of fibroids.
Can we prevent uterine fibroids? If yes, then how?
Preventing uterine fibroids is not possible always. But it can be taken care of by:
1. Maintaining healthy lifestyles.
2. Maintaining normal weight.
3. Eat healthy fruits and vegetables.
4. Use hormonal contraceptives.
What kind of tests do you recommend to examine and confirm uterine fibroids?
Our gynecologist Dr. Smiti will recommend these tests like:
1. Lab Tests: The test will be done to identify the complete blood count(CBC). It will help to establish whether a female is suffering from anemia or not due to excessive blood loss. The test results will help to rule out possibilities of thyroid or other diseases.
2. Ultrasound: The ultrasound will help to get a picture of the uterus to map the presence of fibroids.
If these tests do not confirm the presence of fibroids, then our doctor will also suggest:
1. Hysterosonography: It deals with the infusion of saline that will further expand the uterine cavity. Further, a clear image will be made of the uterine lining.
2. MRI: The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) shows in detail the location and the size of fibroids.
3. Hysteroscopy: In this, we use a small telescope which is lighted on one end. It is inserted through the cervix into the uterus. After this, the saline is inserted into the uterine cavity. The walls of the uterus will expand enabling the doctor to examine the walls of the uterus and the fallopian tubes.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Dr. Smiti Jain
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
With more than a decade of experience in both government run and privately managed healthcare facilities, Dr. Smiti Jain is fully qualified in delivering the highest level of quality care in the fields of gynecology and obstetrics .
Dr. Smiti Women’s Clinic
(Mon to Sat)
- Morning 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Evening 05:30 PM – 07:00 PM