The ninth month of pregnancy: Symptoms, Development, and Tips.
You are towards the end of the nine months of pregnancy. The baby development is complete and it can be in your arms anytime soon. But until that happens, there are still some changes that continue in the body of the mother and the baby. Baby is mature now to survive outside your belly.
Development in the mother during the ninth month.
The mother in the ninth month of pregnancy is exhausted, tired, and impatient. There will be a lot of discomfort in the body as you will have a feeling of heaviness in the lower part of your body. Neither sitting nor lying down makes you feel comfortable.
As the baby drops down usually in the middle of 9yh Month, you will be able to breathe because the pressure reduces. A few other symptoms in the mother include:
- Urgent feeling to urinate.
- Cramps and contractions in the body.
- Mucus plug being expelled.
- Increased vaginal discharge.
- Itchy Skin.
- Pelvic Pressure.
Development of the child during the ninth month.
The baby’s head settles down in the ninth month inside the pelvis area. This is called lightening. The baby will gain weight in the ninth month around the elbows, shoulders, and knees.
Tips during the ninth month of pregnancy.
- Visit your gynecologist frequently because last month’s tests are very crucial to check when is the right time for the delivery.
- Sleep on the left side of the body. You will be able to sleep better and your child will be able to breathe more.
- Eat fresh fruits like strawberries and oranges.
- Include fresh vegetables like tomatoes, beans, potatoes, peas, and carrots.
- Whole-grain food for high fiber.
- Dairy products are a must for protein like yogurt, eggs, chicken, and fish.
- Leafy green vegetables like spinach
- You must continue to do the Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic area. You will have comfort in normal delivery.
- Yoga is the best way to handle the last month of anxiety, worries, and strengthen the body.