Being a mother is one of the happiest moments of any woman’s life. However, the realization or experience of this moment sometimes becomes challenging but not unobtainable. Age does play a significant role in fertility. No doubt, the chances of pregnancy are higher by the age of 30, and these chances start declining with the increasing age, but nothing is impossible. At this point, instead of blaming the circumstance, one should be proactive and have a positive approach.
After the age of 35, to increase the chances of pregnancy, the promotion, protection, and maintenance of a healthy body and mind is a must. For this, you need to develop some positive and necessary habits in your lifestyle.
- Maintaining the right weight to have the right BMI. The better BMI is, the higher chances of pregnancy are there.
- Exercise is a must to remain active. However, avoid intense exercises.
- Get routine thyroid and other vitamin levels checked so that any such disorder or deficiency can be taken care of promptly.
- Stop smoking, as it can create other health problems.
- Have a balanced diet full of antioxidants like vitamins C and E.
- Eat healthy fat avoid trans fat found in junk and processed food
- Limit your caffeine intake.
- Intake of alcohol should be restricted.
- Take natural supplements and seeds regularly, like flax seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Last but not least, manage your stress level. Positive emotions create good hormones that can affect your ovulation and bring good results.
We try to make this path easy and achievable with special monitoring and testing techniques. Our experts guide you right from preliminary fertility evaluation to pregnancy check-ups. Dr. Smiti Jain is a proven boon for various patients who have fertility issues. She works on every aspect skillfully and assists her patients with relaxation-inducing activities, which reduces stress and increases pregnancy chances.